For Chocolate Lovers
Dark chocolates are usually vegan, so be on the lookout for dark chocolate bars. Also, Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup is accidentally vegan (according to PETA), so feel free to drizzle it over all your desserts and breakfast dishes.
For Junk Food Fans
This one area where you will never run out of delicious treats. For chaat lovers, Bhelpuri, Panipuri, and Sevpuri are great options. At home, make sure to always stock vegan snacks like banana chips, popcorn, nuts, kurmura (puffed rice) for homemade dry/wet bhel, chana, etc.
Here are the list of Vegan snacks you can try:
- Coconut (Parle)
- Eighty20 Foods: Organic healthy bars and snacks
- Hide & Seek (Parle)
- Nimkin (Parle)
- Sixer Salted (Parle)
- Milk-Ma Butter biscuits (Despite, the name these biscuits contain no milk products and are vegan! -But the other biscuits produced by Ma are not vegan.)
- Bagels & Bakes make vegan muffins (chocolate fugde, chocolate chip and raisin bran) and chocolate fudge cake. Available at Namdhari Fresh outlets.
- Naturo 100% Natural Fruit Bars (Available in mango, apple, orange, strawberry and guava.)
- Choco Bon Bon: available in different fruit flavours at Namdhari Fresh outlets.
- Kaccha Mango Bite (Parle)